Wednesday, September 10, 2008

the wedding was a blast--ive got allergies :(


the wedding was sooo much fun! here's a pic of me and the bride...near the cake! cake and i get along too well but i tossed the rest of it that was here in my fridge. i haven't been eating well this past couple of weeks--my own fault for not sticking with what i KNOW i should eat and not eat. 

You can see some of the pictures from the wedding here. They are in the folder with the bride :)

i think i have allergies :( i had Tina take all the wedding flowers up to their apartment, as i went to the flower store and it seemed worse when i got back from there so i figured, try to eliminate the flowers and see if thats the problem.

not going to doxiefest on friday/sat, just don't feel good and now the lovely suburban is acting up so she's going in on thursday. something with the radiator/coolant system, apparently you need fluid in there? lol the temp spiked and was bouncing from 0 to 260 while i was driving up to appleton on monday, we put water in and it was back to midline where it should be but its been leaking and im not driving out of state with it like that. its way overdue for an oil change as well.

i danced more than i thought i would and had such fun! Tina said it was the best day of her life, she was beaming and there were no major problems, just minor ones like there wasn't a way for us mothers of the couple to light the candles during the cermony then when pastor got me the lighter, i couldn't figure it out and at the reception during the song Forever Young by Rod Stewart, that I had everyone sing to and stand and dedicate to the couple, i dropped one of the lyric sheets on one of the candles at our table and it started on fire. Mark quickly put it out LOL I was having issues with fire that day--couldn't start one and then had too much fire! Mark of course saved that paper and showed EVERYONE and its on my new bulletin board/prayer board in the bedroom next to my desk, yes it will be scrapbooked! 

I am glad all the hustle and bustle is over, but i think my not feeling well is all of it catching up with me. Im starting my new temp job this week, the computer and equipment for it are here, just need to connect with the company for passwords and then i can get working on learning the system. found some page protectors for my manual i printed out yesterday. I am looking forward to the new job!

No comments: