Sunday, March 8, 2009

ooh its been a long time

since i posted! sorry about that. I am at 185 pounds right now. my lowest was 161, i would have to look up when that was. i wasn't happy in the 170s, and of course am not happy now at this number.

i say my head is stupid and it is for eating stuff i should not and for not exercising. thats my biggest issue is that i don't want to exercise and i KNOW i need to. i don't think a 2x4 upside the head will help.

wanted to share the Big Train pancakes with you. there is a pic of the package there, they are low carb delicious tasting pancake or waffle mix. speaking of waffles, i am on waitlist on qvc for their waffle maker, thanks to my friend Bob who said he got one at walmart, not the same kind, but ive always wanted this qvc model and well its coming, idk when with waitlist but i cannot wait to try this mix in there. I make a double batch of the pancakes, put in sf Davinci syrup, and real frozen blueberries and OOOOHHH yummmmy. THE best pancakes with low carb, no sugar, and a tad of sf syrup on them, they hit the spot! when i do the double batch, i make as many as i can and put em in a lock n lock in the fridge. quick warm it in the micro meal!

i am truly hoping that when the snow is gone i get my butt outside. Ive started watching Ruby cuz i saw her on a friends facebook, what an inspiration! if you haven't heard of her, you gotta!
She puts me to shame with her exercise and attitude. 

Ok off to bible study, have a blessed day all!!

No comments: