Tuesday, October 7, 2008

headaches

have been having headaches for a couple weeks, not sure what they are from, started before i got my new glasses/diff prescription. they are what i call migraines, not just a short time thing but lasting hours and sometimes all day or all night or both. this one is making me dizzy that i have right now.

am so mad, the drs nurse called saying that my insurance would not pre authorize a cat scan that was sched on this thursday.

my head aches more than it does not, and right now im sitting here dizzy and feel like im gonna fall over. our insurance policy is bare bones and id guess if i had an accident or illness not much would be covered either.

as i posted in my face book, i could just cry, tho im not sure it would help. prayers are greatly appreciated.  a friend thinks it could be the artifical sweetner, tho ive been using splenda for almost 2 years since surgery, why would it suddenly do this now? it could be hormonal or it could be something in my head physically. i was really hoping the cat scan would help us narrow it down more.

sigh

No comments: