Friday, May 15, 2009

saw the trainer yest

am still on track, tho i miss a day here and there, but he said try for m/w/f and off the other days. good plan, I gotta keep at it.

2 things that i find difficult 2-1/2 years after surgery: not eating stuff i shouldn't, to test myself and the bowels. I know if ya gotta p**p you gotta but there are days when it seems like that's all I do! sorry if thats tmi. i suppose its the body's way of adjusting at this far out. idk if others this far are going thru the same thing. the food issue, i just gotta NOT go for stuff i should not eat. sometimes its like being drawn by a magnet. i guess im glad when i get sick from them and add them to my list of "don't eat again!" the list is getting larger. hubby said soon i will have gone thru all the bad foods and only have good ones to eat LOL 

have a great day all!

No comments: