Friday, June 19, 2009

Ambulating fool!

Yup that'd be me an ambulating (walking) fool!

Went for a nice walk with a wls support group friend yesterday, but it was very buggy, to the point of "don't talk!!!!" lake flies yuck! but im glad im not squeemish about them or i'd have been in big trouble. We went across a former train trestle over little lake butte des morts (im sure i spelled that wrong) by neenah. at the far side are locks where boats go from one area to another. 

Today I went walking here in town with my friend Mary who we were neighbors with for many years. She has one of those cool recumbant bikes; my tires are still low from winter so we walked. 

I also weeded the rest of the garden, cut down most of the rhubarb, cut up all the stalks, even vacuum sealed 2 big bags for future torte making. A big bowl of it is in the fridge for making a Father's day treat. 

ok off to work on orders! whooohoo Today is my birthday and am having a sale on my other web page, take a peek if you are into stamping or have friends who are--think gifts for them!!

No comments: