Monday, June 8, 2009

More things to give up!

Last nite i decided after coming home from a friend's house at her son's graduation where i ate way too much and the wrong stuff, and having a low sugar before going cuz of what i ate then, that im giving up...

yup...

SUGAR!

duh! slaps for me eh?

I guess sometimes you have to go thru the consequences to see that what you did to get those not so nice consequences are not worth doing any more.

Here's what I want: to be thinner, esp the spare tires/rolls that I have around my waist. I would love to start running. Altho first I really should work up to walking DAILY outside. I also have another strength goal that im not gonna share until I can reach that goal and then really freak people out with it.

Tiz a rainy day here but am gonna get my exercise clothes on, make a shake, and start in on the strength and weights on the ball and then hit the mill running.

A new day, a new plan, please keep me in yer prayers that I accomplish my goals for the day! Thanks!

No comments: