Monday, February 15, 2010

Feb 15th

My friend Penny suggested I blog what I eat as a diary so I am accountable and its kind of like a journal and we all know how much I "love to journal" (not!) so here I go :) (thanks Penny! are you journaling too?)

Monday, Feb. 15th
Breakfast at 7:45 am
1/2 cup scram egg
1 tbsp. apple mix (apples, splenda, sf butterscotch pudding, bit of lemon juice, cinnamon, all cooked in the pressure cooker for 15 min)
2 tbsp. cottage cheese

Also made one of my usual protein shakes, 1 scoop cookies n cream matrix, 1/2 scoop of choc matrix, 2 pieces of banana about 1" each, sprinkle of sf white choc pudding, some davinci and ice. made about a 20 oz shake, which I will later divide up into 2 servings.

Am going now to sort the bird category of the unmounteds so I can try to get my dining room table back. It's covered with rubber! Literally!

Later I will make a dozen eggs for the scram egg that I usually eat for breakfast, that will last me about 5 days, eggs are 99¢ a dozen at Kwik Trip right now! I stocked up for the deviled eggs I make for church's soup supper which starts this week with Ash Wed. services.

Midmorning I am drinking orange walmart brand of cl, and a highlander grog/choc fudge mix of decaf and skim.
11:30 2 pieces of string cheese

Lunch around 1 pm was more of my chef salad from yest. I had a hankering for turkey and salad so got a chef salad. It gave me 2 meals!

Protein coffee or most of one, around 5ish, then at 6:30 I had about a cup of diced chicken broiled with some tomato sauce and lots of cheese. 1 tsp of peanut butter cuz i was still "hungry" after and a sf fudge bar.
now i'll work on more of the orange fake cl and ice water the rest of the nite. did not get the walk with the stroller in cuz the school was busy with a tournament.
time for homework!

No comments: